It is currently 21 Jun 2019, 00:29

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Sixth Anniversary Competition
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2015, 16:49 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

In celebration of our 6th anniversary, our team is planning on holding a contest. We are going to allow all of you who visit our website to decide what the competition is going to be.

To decide which competition you think should take place, simply post here with "1" or "2" and feel free to add in any comments you have. I have also posted on our facebook page if you do not have a tibia-stats forum account.

Here are the two options

1. Post your own research article. You are free to go into as much or as little detail as you please, as long as the article is related to Tibia and has not been posted by anybody else anywhere else. The winning article would be posted on our websites research section.

2. Create your own custom quest. Explain each stage of the quest step by step and what the final reward would be. This isn't a quest that would literally take place, it's simple as far as your imagination will take you. Screenshots are encouraged and video is welcome. The more creativity, the better.

Rewards are still to be determined, but there are whispers that it has been a long time since a Tibiaora's box has been seen.

Voting begins immediately and polling ends on Friday the 27th of March.

Top Offline

Post subject: Re: Sixth Anniversary Competition
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2015, 04:01 
team member
Name: Diaba dos Infernus
World: Rubera

I would like to see more researches around here. I vote on option 1.

Too bad I am out of material. Haha

Top Offline

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2015, 12:27 
Name: Lamina Oxes

I, in my particular nature, think that option 2 is something that more people from the community would be able to take a part in, because not everyone is your everyday tibia researcher, and it's not that i'm discouraging people in taking part of reserch activities, it's just becase i have the belief that people that take part in researches should be praised everyday for their results, and, therefore, not just in events.

So i'll vote on option 2

Top Offline

PostPosted: 12 Mar 2015, 21:46 
team member
Name: Razzdar

Think option 1 best suits what T-S is all about.

Look forward to it. :D

Top Offline