Forum Statistics:

8 posts

It is currently 28 Jun 2017, 03:56

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Interview with CM Burchan - Post your questions!
PostPosted: 26 May 2017, 16:09 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

So in the goal of getting back to producing content, Tibia-Stats will be interviewing CM Burchan in the near future. We are inviting you to take part by posting any questions that you may have for him. Every (serious) poster will be invited to a lottery for yet to be determined rewards. Not every question will be picked, but for contributing you will be eligible for the lottery. Let's think of the lottery rewards as reward B. For any questions that we do pick, you will be rewarded yet to be determined reward A. These rewards won't be anything spectacularly amazing, as we are planning a contest for July also. I will post the rewards once I have confirmed with Rejana.

If you wish to get to know more about Burchan (and to avoid answering questions which he himself has already answered) then check out the featured article and his own post on the forum. Also keep in mind that he is a community manager, and thus is not involved directly with gameplay development.

https://secure.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=3662

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&postid=37600619#post37600619

As of this writing, I do not have a timeline for when the interview will take place. I will update as soon as I have one. Until then, there is no time limit for when questions may be posted. Rewards will be sent to the posting character as to avoid people with multiple tibia accounts attempting to get multiple lottery entries. Also to reiterate, only questions which we believe to be serious and not a lazy attempt at points will be eligible for the lottery.

Top Offline

Post subject: Re: Interview with CM Burchan - Post your questions!
PostPosted: 26 May 2017, 16:55 
Name: Madcuzbad

My question for him is:

Have you ever though about how beneficial may be for Tibia to raise the gameplay experience of free account players? Actually exists a very huge gap between free acc and premium acc players possibilites, in the proposal section is a very long thread that gives a good number of suggestion explaining why this idea may improve some essential things like: Overall economy on servers, Population, etc. Also a profitable idea for Cip.

http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=4308916&pagenumber=1

Top Offline

PostPosted: 28 May 2017, 01:24 
Name: Madcuzbad

A second question may be:

What do you think about powerabusers? I mean, there are facts in this game that people can't just handle by "Talking peacefully" like some GM's suggested in threads on tibia forums. Powerabusing killing low level players, or chasing players to anywhere preventing them to get EXP (Non PVP servers) generates a lot of frustration that lasts for days/weeks/months until this person quits the game. May this problem be taken into consideration to be handled for a bit by CM's hands?

Top Offline

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2017, 16:18 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

We are tentatively hovering on a reward of a silver rune emblem of your choosing if you win the participation reward and we will award a tiered goblet for the positioning of the lottery. 1st place in the lottery gets gold, 2nd silver and third bronze. The lottery is automated, we have no control over it so there is no risk of bias.

For the hand picked questions, we will do a minimum of three and a maximum of five (as suggested by Rejana). Myself and two members of staff will pick questions. We will do it based on order of posting to avoid bias. I will look at every 1st, 4th and 7th post. My staff will look at every 2nd, 5th, 8th/3rd,6th,9th question and so on. We have no control over posting order so the chance of bias is minimised. Also keep in mind that we wish to have a fantastic interview so we care about the quality of the questions.

Anyone who has their question picked will win a choice of golden rune emblem as well as a golden trophy of excellence. All winners will get a gold trophy.

If Rejana accepts this, then the rewards will be locked and will not change. If she wishes for change, I will post them here.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2017, 17:59 
Name: Magic Trolo

What vocation you like the most?

Top Offline

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2017, 18:11 
Name: Ely Blademaster
Vocation: Druid

Firstly congratulations since it's going to be 1 year for you since you joined the team!

Now my first question is, how is your journey going being on the team? And who bullies you the most, Rejana or Mirade? (Of course bullies you because they care about you! hahaha)

Top Offline

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2017, 18:14 

It doesn't say how many questions we're allowed to submit, but I do have a few which I will post.

Second question, since you did have to play Tibia to get a better feel for it, did you try to do any quests since Rookgaard? If yes, which would be your favourite and why? What did you enjoy the most about it?

Top Offline

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2017, 18:21 

Third question, remember that important book about the orc language that you saved in Rookgaard, well... did you get any information from it that could help some of us understand the language? If you don't want to spoil it completely maybe give us a little more detailed clue about it. I'm sure you must have gained some knowledge about it, so please do share! :)

Top Offline