It is currently 16 Jul 2019, 04:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Summer Test Server 2011
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2011, 20:28 
Name: Yxil
World: Secura
Vocation: Knight

20:16 Loot of a draken spellweaver: bamboo leafs, a spellweaver's robe

so we now know what drops panda taming item :o)

Top Offline

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 16:23 

So let's start with some new things:

Demons, as you can see they are quite weak. I usualy made utito -> exori gran -> exori -> exori and they were dead. 2 uhp to keep myself above yellow health. Even eight of them is not a problem (can't say the same about bog raiders or giant spiders which are closest in exp and health to them). I looted springsprout rod from green ones. Red demons droped woi and... magic sulphur!

My next test server activity was killing some iron/golden/diamond servants. they aren't too stong but as a sorcerer it might be dangerous (however I could quite easily handle them on my sorc (73) with sds or vis hur).

Here are some quite good e grans and a server log from killing mad mage. Unfortunately I have no pictures with him being on screen, I was too busy trying to win the loot :P

Now it's time to post some test server fun activities:

First: Zulazza the corruptor. He is strong :P I got comboed for ~1800 once. I tried to visit him on real tibia but Secura's top guild are just idiots so I prefered to go back depot rather than die in vain trapped by spellweavers and so on. Previous loot report (bamboo leafs) come from this tower also.

Second: Inq area. As you can see I was faster ;p

This time I wasn't fast enough xD Tho I managed to kill Hellhound and got kicked a few sconds after it died. I've even sent a mesage to Gorak that my attempt was a failure ;p

And this is my best agains Hellgorak. An outstanging hit of 5 with utito tempo and exori gran ico (135 axe fighting). I managed to get to his room after 5th attempt.

And a small run through battlefield. I could have escaped from this trap provided that I had some more uhps. I had just few because this shoot was made immediately after battle with Hellgorak :)

Top Offline

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 20:08 
Artist in residence
Name: Trishula
World: Menera
Vocation: Druid

they should definatly change the mad mages resistance to physical, I was doing 100~damage on him with sov, and I even hit it for 150+ SO PATHETIC xD
One hit kill for paladins maybe? =p

I have seen the loot of 6 mad mages, it was only gold, plat a few times brown mush, and it also drops the addon item for elementalist

Top Offline

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2011, 22:10 

Hehe. But with such weakness to physical knights are finally able to win the boss against some mage with sds and ue on optional servers ;)

That addon item will be very expensive in the very beginning. I will surely be one of first players to camp that area :D

By the way, I realy don't like that 20 exp per eaten mould. That really drains stamina and some lower lvls will probably die because of servants (I'm talking about lvl ~20 players that could benefit from that exp). So maybe it's possible that some1 report that on boards? I can't write posts there yet :<

Top Offline

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2011, 23:58 
senior team member
Name: Balinval
World: Astera
Vocation: Druid

Some screens :P Few days after, but nvm :P

Translate - Best Monsters on this island = Giant Spider

New Outfit [ before cip add items to npc ]

Top Offline