Forum Statistics:

7 posts

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 16:06

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Able to see more creatures in personal kill statistics
PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 06:44 
Name: Mcclane

I really like to add to my personal stats to see my loot numbers and kill numbers. Currently we can only see the top 15 most hunted creatures and the top 15 strongest creatures killed. I was wondering if those numbers could be expanded so we can see more creatures we have killed over all. (not just the top 15) If not, then I was wondering if maybe there could be a delete button for a creature so I can rotate in a new top 15 creature to look at. After doing the Pirate tasks, 4 of my top ten creatures hunted are pirates. Thx for your thoughts.

Top Offline

Post subject: Re: Able to see more creatures in personal kill statistics
PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 11:09 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

Unless I'm mistaken, that'll be possible when our website is updated. As well as that, you'll be able to see more bosses, more item info and you'll be able to view other peoples profiles.

I'm not totally happy either. I have over 250,000 personal kill stats, but my top 15 consists of quara, lizards, souleaters and of all things, demon skeletons.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 11:13 
Site Admin
Name: Kagonesti

In plans for the future we want to add option of creature checker and item checker - so you will be able to check how many creatures you have killed with given name + see its loot (even if it would not be in top 15).

Several other changes with player loot stats are planed, for instance top creatures for creature category (example demons or elves etc.).

Sadly for that we have to wait a bit longer - the programmer who is also my brother doesn't have much free time + he is lazy - and the new engine is not finished yet... so we have to wait for him to finish it :/, before I will be able to do the changes.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 15:11 
Artist in residence
Name: Trishula
World: Menera
Vocation: Druid

I'll give you guys a hint >:D If you REALLY!! want to see a creature that is not in the top 15 you can do this.

ok, the following is the link for a creature in your personal status.

http://www.tibia-stats.com/index.php?akcja=showPlayersCreature&mid=XXX&uid=0000

XXX is the creature ID! SO... if you change that 3 digit number you can check any creature in your database.

All you have to do is log in, and then check one of your own killed creatures, a link very similar to the above will show.
"mid" stands for "monster identification", which is the number we use for each creature, if you switch that number for the one of the creature you want to check you will open this creatures page IN your personal database (as long as you keep your uid)

Now you ask me! Ok :professor: dumdum! But how do I know what's the ID for the creature I want to check? EASY!!!!!
Use the search function at the left nav bar enter the creatures page at the common database and you will know it's ID!!!

I'll give you some IDs to play with:

Image: 552
Image: 536
Image: 510
Image: 532
Image: 990
Image: 490

Top Offline

PostPosted: 15 May 2011, 15:34 
Site Admin
Name: Kagonesti

guys while the method mentioned by Trishula work, be careful because our security tool monitors changes in the html codes - and that may lead to account banishment. But as long you will keep the 3 digit format its ok.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2014, 03:57 
Name: Shooter Star

Hello, this option still in the plans ?

Top Offline

PostPosted: 08 Jul 2014, 20:44 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf

Yes. We discussed it very recently. The plan is to introduce a new engine to our website to give us a lot more functionality, but if that takes too long then we'll likely create a page system (like we have for loot stats).

So page 1 would show 1-15, page 2 would show 16-30 and so on.

I'm not happy with how long it is taking to implement and I've made that clear with the website owner, but it's out of my hands. It will be added eventually in addition to other features such as visible profiles so friends can visit other friends or famous people in the community can be visited.

Another feature we'll add is "best experience" and "best loot" (names not final). This will show the most profitable hunts and the highest experience gains made. This will allow people not in the top 300 to check their daily experience stats in addition to their highscores. There wouldn't be any rankings based on this, so if they abuse the log system to give themselves fantastic data, then they only mess it up for themselves.

Sadly I don't have an eta for when we'll implement any of our planned features, but we do discuss plans as often as we can. As the admin, my job is to keep the website running and up to date, but I'm powerless when it comes to new features.

The website hasn't been forgotten about by the owners. You are always welcome to post feedback on our forum or facebook feed. I always pass this feedback on.

Top Offline