Forum Statistics:

2 posts

It is currently 28 Jun 2017, 03:56

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Any way to recover activity to this website?
PostPosted: 14 Apr 2017, 00:31 
Name: Madcuzbad

As I see, Kagonesti has been disappeared from years.

Personally I believe this website has the most complete and detailed information about everything, literally everything, it is not fair that a website like this stopped getting updates due to it's owner's ausence.

Suggestion:

Can't someone else just duplicate this website and then keep it updated? if we can't bring Kagonesti back then make a new website.

Top Offline

Post subject: Re: Any way to recover activity to this website?
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 00:04 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

This website is made from scratch. Everything is all Kagonesti's design (which is why the layout is so awful). Even the forum is custom made, including the emojis. Besides that, hosting costs are a real thing. If somebody wishes to put in hundreds of hours and pay out of their own pocket for server costs as well as redo all of the work that went into calculators and producing original research content (using what already exists here is plagiarism) then by all means do so.

I'm not being sarcastic either. I put a lot of work into this website in the early years and it breaks my heart to see all of the potential wasted. I am however trying to emphasise that it's not as simple as one might think to make a website like this, which is likely why no clones have appeared in the last 8 years.

Top Offline