Forum Statistics:

7 posts

It is currently 28 Jun 2017, 03:58

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: New items
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2017, 15:59 
Name: Purple Ghost Knight

When I try to add loot statistics for the new bosses Lloyd, melting frozen horror, etc, I can't add the loot due to new items (such as gold and silver tokens) that are not added to the database. Since I am not an authorized user, I can't add the items myself. Could someone that are authorized please add the new items to the database?

Thanks

Top Offline

Post subject: Re: New items
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2017, 00:48 
co-admin/head data gatherer
Name: Dans cruf
World: Astera
Vocation: Sorcerer

Copy loot logs containing any missing items here please and I'll get them added for you. Sorry that they are missing but I'm unable to collect data myself anymore.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017, 23:59 

Here are some of the loot. Since the loot messages were too long in some cases, I had to manually write the items that were missing. I am pretty sure everything is spelled correctly.

22:40 Loot of a Lloyd: a green gem, 10 small topazes, magic sulphur, 5 great mana potions, a wand of starstorm, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, a mastermind potion, 5 ultimate health potions, 20 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a ring of healing, a gold token
23:52 Loot of a melting frozen horror: a red gem, 10 small amethysts, 100 crystalline arrows, a crystal sword, a spark sphere, an ice rapier, 100 gold coins, 3 blue crystal shards, 10 ultimate health potions, 30 platinum coins, a silver token, 100 gold coins, a frosty heart, an ice cube
23:58 Loot of a melting frozen horror: a yellow gem, 10 small amethysts, an ornate crossbow, 100 crystalline arrows, a crystal sword, 5 great mana potions, a spark sphere, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, a silver token, 27 platinum coins
21:04 Loot of a Lloyd: a giant shimmering pearl, 10 small rubies, 2 pieces of hell steel, 5 great mana potions, a wand of starstorm, 100 gold coins, 3 violet crystal shards, 3 blue crystal shards, a mastermind potion, 5 ultimate health potions, 30 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a ring of healing, a gold token
21:28 Loot of a melting frozen horror: a giant shimmering pearl, 10 small rubies, a pair of earmuffs, a crystalline armor, a spark sphere, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 blue crystal shards, 10 great mana potions, 25 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a frosty heart, an ice cube, a silver token
00:36 Loot of a Lloyd: a yellow gem, 10 small amethysts, a collar of blue plasma, a rusty armor, 5 great mana potions, a wand of starstorm, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 blue crystal shards, a mastermind potion, 5 ultimate health potions, 20 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a ring of healing, a gold token
21:49 Loot of a melting frozen horror: a violet gem, 10 small emeralds, a relic sword, a hailstorm rod, a crystal sword, a spark sphere, an ice rapier, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 violet crystal shards, 10 ultimate health potions, 25 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a frosty heart, an ice cube, a silver token
22:46 Loot of a melting frozen horror: a blue gem, 10 small rubies, 65 assassin stars, a crystal sword, a glowing carrot, 5 ultimate health potions, a spark sphere, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 violet crystal shards, 3 blue crystal shards, 5 great spirit potions, 25 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a frosty heart, an ice cube, a silver token
23:02 Loot of a Lloyd: a blue gem, 10 small amethysts, 3 white pieces of cloth, 5 ultimate health potions, a wand of starstorm, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 violet crystal shards, 3 blue crystal shards, a mastermind potion, 5 great mana potions, 15 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a ring of healing
22:22 Loot of a Soul of Dragonking Zyrtarch: a yellow gem, 10 small diamonds, a gold ingot, magic sulphur, a piece of draconian steel, 100 gold coins, 3 green crystal shards, 3 violet crystal shards, 10 great mana potions, 30 platinum coins, 100 gold coins, a red dragon scale, red dragon leather, a gold token

Top Offline

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2017, 17:32 

Thank you very much. I will add them soon. I'm also behind in updating sprites, and numbers for loot/exp and hp. I hope to resolve this by the end of the week.

Top Offline

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 00:05 

New item has been added to the database: gold token!
New monster has been added to the database: Soul of Dragonking Zyrtarch!
New monster has been added to the database: melting frozen horror!
New item has been added to the database: silver token!
New item has been added to the database: glowing carrot!

Top Offline

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2017, 12:43 

Thank you @Dans for the help! I will continue with adding more boss loot, we will outmatch TibiaWiki since there are not many high levels that reports loot statistics. If there are more new items that popup in the future, I will save them and post them here in this thread.

Thanks once again!

Top Offline

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2017, 00:22 

I really appreciate that, thank you. I'm genuinely sorry that I'm unable to keep new loot up to date, I don't have the free time that I used to. Being able to offer loot statistics even if they are missing sprites or numbers is hugely important and your help is invaluable.

Top Offline